94 MAC 19 for Sale

  • virplemae
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2005
      Located Alameda, CA trailer storage at the marina. 40hp 4 stroke
      Honda with 6 gal fuel tank. Jib, main and 150 genoa sails. Main sail
      cover. After market rudders. New trailer tires and bearings. $7800
    • binhandtodd
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2005
        I wanted to find out more about your boat for sale. I sent an email
        but maybe it did not get through.
        Please contact me.
        Thanks,
        Todd

        --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, "virplemae"
        <virplemae@y...> wrote:

        > Located Alameda, CA trailer storage at the marina. 40hp 4 stroke
        > Honda with 6 gal fuel tank. Jib, main and 150 genoa sails. Main
        sail
        > cover. After market rudders. New trailer tires and bearings. $7800
      • David Mathis
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2005
          Still have the boat. E-mail me @     virplemae@...
          Thanks David