94 Mac 19 for Sale

  • virplemae
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      Spring is next. I have a 19 Mac for sail. Trailer, 40 hp Honda 4
      stroke, main-jib and genoa. Mast raising system. New battery,trailer
      tires and bearings. 1 hook and safety equip...flares, life jackets.
      Located in Alameda, CA dry storage on the trailer at marina.Let me
      know if interested $8,000..wahoo offer? Thanks virplemae (David)