RE: [macgregor19sailboats] Spreaders

  • Garmon, Tom
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2005
      Dane,

      You can get them at the following link:

      These guys are in Burton, Ohio. I went down to visit them a few months ago, a small outfit, but very helpful.
      The part # is Mac022 for $7.80 (US) each
      They no longer make the plastic ones, these are aluminum.
      You may want to give them a call. I'm not sure if they ship overseas.
      You can also get them at:

      Although they don't have an online catalog yet
      I hope this helps.

      Tom
      '92 19'
      Northeast Ohio

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2005
        Tom,

        Thank you very much indeed.

        I will be on to the folk you have identified for me at once.

        Best wishes,

        Dane