Keel bolt and bronwengrandaughter

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2005
      This is a response to member "bronwengrandaughter" whose return email
      address was invalid when I personally replied. Sorry to everyone
      else who receives this spam!

      Yes, you will need to remove the access hatches that allows you entry
      into the ballast tank where the bolt is. You will also need to jack
      up the boat if it's on the trailer and make sure the centerboard
      cable is released. The M19 centerboard is heavier than the hollow
      one on my prior 26X so watch that it doesn't konk you on the head as
      it falls out.
      Good luck,
      Chris