Re: Centerboard pivot bolt

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2004
      I just happen to have my Mac19 centerboard out of my boat as I'm
      doing some repair to it. The stock bolt is a 3/8" x 5". I'm
      upgrading my system to a 1/2" bolt size to beef it up a bit. The
      prior owner apparently hooked it onto the trailer axle when launching
      the boat and did quite a number on it......

      -Chris
      un-named 1992 Mac19

      --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, "Garmon, Tom"