IF YOU WANT TO SELL BOATS, BOAT PARTS and GEAR

  • autos_tr
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004
      List All your stuff here with free Basic listing
      and AUTO-RELIST UNTIL SOLD option and relax.

      http://www.sellatonce.com/portal/boats.htm

      Fred
    • Garmon, Tom
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2004

        Hello All,

        Does anybody know the length of a keel pivot bolt. I'm pretty sure that Macgregor has used the same bolt with rubber and cup washers for all of his swing keel designs. I pulled my swing keel out and the bolt was pretty bent. I went to go measure it to get a new one and I can't seem to find it (story of my life)! I'd appreciate any help.

        Tom Garmon

        '92 19'

        Northeast Ohio

      • David Mathis

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2004
            I just happen to have my Mac19 centerboard out of my boat as I'm
            doing some repair to it. The stock bolt is a 3/8" x 5". I'm
            upgrading my system to a 1/2" bolt size to beef it up a bit. The
            prior owner apparently hooked it onto the trailer axle when launching
            the boat and did quite a number on it......

            -Chris
            un-named 1992 Mac19

            --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, "Garmon, Tom"