Re: [macgregor19sailboats] fin on rudder +Doug Pile invitation

  • Mad_Mac_Mod@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2004
      I motor with the rudders down but did not notice anything weird. The water
      just sprays to the sides. I don't know that it makes any difference if your
      raise them - mine at least are still mostly in the water when raised. They
      just stick out further from the boat and push back on the tiller much
      harder, making tiller movement harder.

      Thanks for alerting Dougpile. You do a lot of work for this list.

      MMM