Re: [macgregor19sailboats] Cecilia was dismasted yesterday at coulon park boat ramp

  • MMM
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2004
      Bummer. I once drove through and took off some smaller branches in a
      parking lot. Guess I was lucky.

      You may want to consider contacting some local marinas and boat sales places
      to see if they have spare masts laying around. The place I bought my boat
      seemed to have some extra masts of various sizes laying around. I'm
      guessing they were from boats who's hulls were unsalvagable.

      MMM