Re: [macgregor19sailboats] Mast raising system

  • astro27go@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 22, 2004
      HI i have the Mac promo video and will take a look at the mast raising scene to see if I can give you a ballpark figure. Capt. Randy S.V. Windfall
    • MMM
      Message 2 of 9 , May 24, 2004
        I think my pictures of Fred show the flat bands on my boat. Alas, no tangs
        in my box.
        MMM

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 8, 2004
          The tangs are gor cables that are attached to you mast. They server
          the same purpose s the ropes on the cleats on the mast to the cleats
          on the boat deck. They stop the mast fom moving too far from side to
          side when raising. The tangs allow quick disconnection moving the
          mast back on its crutch for raising.

          --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, "MMM"