Glen if you need a crew member for duck dodge let me know?

  • lyndonb@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2004
      Glen if you need a crew member for duck dodge on Tue. let me know?
      I may just come out to watch next time.
      It is tough to get the boat out during the weekday
      Wife and I are going to Blake Island this weekend again this time we
      are going on our first overnighter.
      We will get a digital camera for this trip, and take some pictures.
      Blake rocks!

      -Lyndon
      Cecilia 1994 Macgregor 19