EZ-Stik Steering

  • Dave Riordan
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 26, 2004
      Mike,

      per your suggestion I've posted some photos in the
      Yahoo M-19 group site that shows my EZ-Stik setup, the
      motor remote, and the connection at the motor. I'm
      very happy with this setup. I can't recall what it
      cost, but it wasn't too bad. If I can find the
      paperwork I'll let you know what I paid - I found it
      cheaper than list at someplace on-line.

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 27, 2004
        I just added a couple more pictures of the remote
        setup. The control handle for the motor remote can be
        positioned so I can still put the companionway cover
        in place. The way they are set, up both the motor
        remote and the steering stick are out of the way of
        feet and sheets. When sailing I push the stick all the
        way over to port and it lays flat.

        In the picture of the motor you can just make out the
        tube exiting the motor well wall and connecting to the
        motor. With this setup I get a full range of motion
        from the motor for steering.

        Dave