Dear Santa

  • giandubin@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2003
      I am a 10 year old well used, slightly abused Macregor 19, that is in
      need of some repairs, some updates and a general good spiffing up. I
      could really use some bilge pumps, some repairs to my port rudder, a
      new set of cushions and maybe a upgrade or mod to my engine. I live
      in a nice warm garage in the winter time that my owner (a likeable if
      not slightly strange fellow) devotes almost entirely to me, much to
      the chagrin of his lovely wife and understanding (yeah right!)
      children. My trailer is intact and most of the lights work, my owners
      tow vehicle looks like it MIGHT make it another season schlepping me
      around, so, what do I really WANT for Christmas?
      How about a couple of clear crisp Seattle January or February days so
      that I can go out and play on the lake with my owner. He can take
      pictures of me smiling on a close reach, or just showing off running
      before the wind with Mount Rainier in the background.
      Yes, all I want for Christmas is a couple of good days on the lake
      just to make me feel like myself again.

      Thank you,
      Glenn's Mac 19
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2003
        Dear Glenn's Mac 19,

        I know the feeling. I sit under this green tarp
        waiting and waiting. But sometimes I hear the humans
        talking. The miss me as much as I miss them. They
        are very glad to have me and know when the weather is
        right we will get out again.

        So keep the faith, and listen to what they say when
        they are near you.

        Ron and Carol's Mac 19, SeaKerr