Re: [macgregor19sailboats] Sailing a light trailerable

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 30, 2003
      I'll give you some more suggestions when I get back
      about alternative jibs like furling, recutting, etc
      but I did notice in some catalog like Hobie's that
      they make jib battens with small hinges for solving
      the problem of tacking when the battens overlap the
      mast. Mike
      --- Michael Matthews <mike_matthews@...>