Re: Mac 19 for Sale

  • sunsetsailor0282
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2003
      Got an email about the Mac 19 from someone named "michael". E-
      mail address kept getting bounced. Sorry.

      SS
    • Mad_Mac_Mod
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        I've decided to bite the bullet and sell my Mac 19. I got out 1X last year
        and none this year. Can't make the Adirondack Regatta either. My 84 year old
        mom is staying this summer and looking to move in with us and the house
        needs lots of maintenance. Things are not likely to change for several
        years. At this rate it's makes more sense to charter if I ever do get out,
        or join a non-profit club that has club boats for members. It hurts to see
        it just sitting next to the house.

        This is a 1993 MacGregor with a 1993 40 HP 2 stroke Johnson. Pictures of
        trouble spots and some features are posted in the group photos under Fred
        (my daughter's name for the boat). Roller fulrling, turn buckle back stay
        adjustment, home made mast raising pole, original cusions, Porta Potty.
        Motor was converted from oil tank feed to mixing oil in tank. Can be
        converted back and old oil tank and hoses are included. Asking $7,995.

        Call Adam at 240-344-6811 or e-mail questions.
        MMM