Re: [macgregor19sailboats] M19 for sale

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8 7:24 AM
      Adam,

      If you are going to tell people about the motor
      problems it would be best to get it fixed before
      selling. I know I would not high dollar for a boat
      with an unknown motor problem. If it is really simple
      you will get a lot more for the boat than what it
      costs to fix the motor.

      Good luck,
      Ron

    • Mad_Mac_Mod@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10 7:38 PM
        That would make it very tempting to keep the boat! But I will ponder that
        and see if I can get it to a shop. Maybe get it done professionally and get
        another sail / power trip in this year, or even a winter sail....