Vote for your boat

  • Angelo Michelotti
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2002
      Good Old Boat Internet Site is conducting a vote for your favorite
      boat. I already voted for the 19. Go to this site and put in your
      vote to see how high we can score on their list. If you ever want
      to sell your boat, the more people who know about 19s, the
      higher the resale value will be:

      http://www.sailboatowners.com/gobsurvey/index.htm
    • MMM
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2002
        Mac 19 owners love their boat but so often I hear talk about the hope for a
        good selling price. Oh, well, I'm one of the crowd in that respect.

        MMM
        "Fred" M19 - MACP02921293
        " When I grow up I'll be a Mac 26? "

      • windjam989@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 28, 2002
          Angelo and Fred and List:

          I've tried to access the site to vote but keep only getting a blank page....   Is this the newest polling "scheme"?  (kidding)

          -mary ellen
          Wind Dancer

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 29, 2002
            Looks like the link is broken.