Re:Re:sequel to our former emails??+ new Google Group

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2013
      Anyone know what this list if for? Came in last posting to the group.  Couldn't download it. Now I can't locate it.   Supposedly a list of parts being provided by some company in Italy??

      New Yahoo group format is overwhelmingly hated:    70,000 complaints and only 88 favorable comments.  I'm starting a new Google group.  Macgregor19sailboats just in case we can't get Yahoo to improve or reject their new Neo format.  Hope we don't lose all our old messages, photos, files, etc.
    • eBlimp.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2013
        --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, mike fortuna <angelwilliams69@...> wrote:

        > Anyone know what this list if for? Came in last posting to the group.  Couldn't download it. Now I can't locate it.   Supposedly a list of parts being provided by some company in Italy??
        >
        > New Yahoo group format is overwhelmingly hated:    70,000 complaints and only 88 favorable comments.  I'm starting a new Google group.  Macgregor19sailboats just in case we can't get Yahoo to improve or reject their new Neo format.  Hope we don't lose all our old messages, photos, files, etc.

        Mike, THAT LIST IS SOME TYPE OD VIRUS OR MALWARE. Run some legitimate clean up software asap.
        i found this page after googling "Manlyplasticos Trading SRL" after receiving some malware link from them.
        -good luck