RE: [macgregor19sailboats] My '93 Mac 19 is for sale

  • dan sullivan
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2013
      Oops Sorry, i was looking for a link and didn't read you first message.

      link to pics:

      To: macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com
      From: sailhard@...
      Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:18:07 -0400
      Subject: RE: [macgregor19sailboats] My '93 Mac 19 is for sale

      Hey Richard,

      No pics? I'd like to see your mods.

      ds

      To: macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com
      From: cmtpres@...
      Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 16:45:42 +0000
      Subject: [macgregor19sailboats] My '93 Mac 19 is for sale

      You can see the pictures in the "Silver Lining Sale" album in the group photos. She has been with me for 8 years and is ready for a new home. You all probably know all the standard Mac 19 stuff so I won't include it here.

      The following items are included:

      1993 Mac 19 power Sailor
      Mainsail, Jib and Genoa (all servicable, genoa has foam luff)
      CDI furler
      2010 30HP 4-Stroke Tohatsu w/power tilt/trim
      2 fuel tanks 6 gal and 7.5 gal both fit under cockpit seats
      Bottom Sider custom cockpit cushions
      Bimini w/cover
      Mast raising system
      Stainless Princess Butane stove (and most of a case of butane cartridges)
      Stainless Coleman Cooler
      West Marine VHF radio w/remote Mic
      AM/FM/CD
      Solar cabin fan
      Stainless Galley sink
      Electric water pump
      10 gallon water tank in forepeak w/deck fill
      2 new (2011) deep cycle marine batteries w/selector switch
      Upgraded electric panel
      Boathook, paddle, jin pole
      Custom cabinets
      Original trailer
      life jackets, dock lines, fenders, anchor & rode and lots more stuff I'll think of after posting this.

      If we get to my asking price, I have many more boat goodies in my basement that might need to go with you - gas grill, Life-sling lines, hardware and so on.

      Asking $8500 OBO

      Contact me on the group or call eight-six-five 408 seventythree07

      Thanks for looking
      Richard Norman

    • karen.coburn
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2013

        Hi, Richard-

        Is your boat still for sale, by any chance?  If so, how fast does it go with the 30 hp motor?  I have kids who would like to try tubing.  How many can it sleep?  I wasn't sure how your galley affected the berths and sleeping.  Can you remove the galley when it isn't needed?  Also, what is the condition of the boat, trailer, cushions, sails, etc.?  Finally, where are you located?  I'm in Southwest Virginia.  Thanks!

        Karen

        To: macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com
        From: sailhard@...
        Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:18:07 -0400

        To: macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2013
          Karen,

          Many of your questions can be answered by viewing a web version of the sale brochure:

          Ron

          From: sailhard@...
          Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:18:07 -0400

          To: macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com