Hi new members plus bimini anchoring

  • Michael F
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 7:40 PM
      Just had 2 new members join.

      I just finished building a bimini that is the full length of the cockpit, which is nice for more shade but not as easy to store when not being used.

      I drilled holes for the anchoring points thinking I could just put a nut and washer underneath but find that there's lots of hard to access space with foam in it.

      Has anyone fastened their bimini with molly bolts or toggle bolts? I looked for some in stainless and thought I found some (expensive that actually had a loop on the top for the anchor straps at front and back.

      thanks, Mikeg