Vent plug

  • paul_zimmer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2013
      Hi. I have a 1992 boat. I'm having trouble finding a vent plug. In a previous discussion, someone said, "the vent plug is the same as the drain plugs on many small boats. You should be able to find one that size at a marine center."

      But the standard 1" lever-lock is too small. I bought a 1-1/4 and that's too big. What is it supposed to be? A 1" "turn-tite"?

      Thanks,
      Paul Zimmer

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2013
          These plugs are somewhat adjustable by turning the lock clockwise to enlarge or counter clockwise to reduce the diameter.

          Richard