Re: Mac19 For Sale

  • Randy Zerbe
    Message 1 of 10 , May 12 4:33 AM
      Well, I have a friend who IS interested. It would be helpful to know the asking price. I am in Burton MI and He and my Mac 19 are in FL
       I could take it to him if he bought it, then Windfall would have a sistership. (see in photo section, "Windfall in FL 2002" for pix of 2 Mac 19s together)  Please call 810- 210- 5193  or reply here,  Capt. Randy
    • psrivises
      Message 2 of 10 , May 16 8:09 AM
        Dear Sir

        I interest to buy your Mcgregor 19 . Please send your contact as phone # or email to me at <psrivises@...>

        B Rgds
        Pongsathorn

        --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, dan sullivan <sailhard@...> wrote:

        > You'll get the most for it on Fleabay.
        >

        > To: macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com
        > From: jmiketyler@...
        > Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 13:17:46 +0000
        > Subject: [macgregor19sailboats] Mac19 For Sale
        >

        > I need to sell my 1993 Mac 19. The new main has less than 10 hours use. The Genoa was reshaped and also has less than 10 hours. The jib was reshaped and never used. There is a second main in decent shape. It has a 40hp outboard. Very basic. No mods. No cushions. Located Detroit suburbs. Drop a note to bestkidspa@... if interested in more info.

      • psrivises
        Message 3 of 10 , May 16 8:11 AM
          I interest please send contact to me at <psrivises@...>