sorry about the financial scam email

  • Michael F
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      I presume most of you know about the bogus emails offering you big bucks. Most come from Nigerians who also have other scams like buying stuff with fake cashier's checks for lots more $ than the item, asking you to send them the difference. I thought I had to approve all the postings so not sure how this came thru the group site.

      It's 70 degrees and sunny in Mesa AZ. Hope to get the boat in the water again as soon as I finish my taxes. We've been sailing most of the winter. Summer here gets too hot during the day.

      Hope all you North people lose your cold weather soon and get out on the water. Mike Fortuna