A few new pictures: spinnaker run, Windfall's winter 2002 Key Largo trip,

  • Capt. Randy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      I put up a new picture album in the photo section. Rare to get pictures of your own boat under sail let alone flying the chute.

      There is a pix of the boat and truck-camper rig with snow on the ground at our Michigan home before heading to Key Largo Florida in 2002.

      It is very rare to even see another Mac 19. On that trip Windfall was placed in a slip next to one of her sisters. The Mac 19 'South Bay' out of New England. They were together there for 11 days. The other Capt. and I gave each other tours of our boats and it was very interesting seeing each others improvements. He was living aboard every winter then. He also had a cargo van there to keep extra gear in.

      We even snorkeling on the reefs 8 miles out in the Atlantic. Snorkeling from Windfall, I was able to see her from directly below when I free dived down to 25 feet. Odd perspective seeing her from that angle. This was the only time I had her in salt water until I re-deployed her to Daytona Beach FL in March 2011. If you look back in the posts that far, I wrote quite a bit about that process. Capt. Randy

      Also a picture of Capt. Randy and his Admiral aboard the boat in port.