Mac 19 parts

  • Michael F
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013
      Just found this site to order parts for the M 19 and presumably boats or maybe they'll just keep the same dealers, but when I tried to search for parts I didn't get a list. Anyone else want to try?

      Bluewater makes some expensive powerboats. Not sure they'll be happier with sailboats which may be less profitable even if they are a more stable product line.