Macgregor will still be around

  • Michael F
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013
      Surprised he didn't just sell the company but it's just changing location and ownership.

      Just got an email from Blue Water Yachts - after 45 years of manufacturing "Mac" boats, Roger and Mary Lou MacGregor are retiring! Roger is concentrating on limited production of the Mac70, his daughter will be offering a boat similar to the Mac26, however production will be done in Florida. BWY will honor all warranties and continue to support (and sell the new) Mac boats. BWY will also be offering MacGregor parts for all years and manufacturing many parts from original molds (centerboards, rudders, etc.) A new era!
      So glad we decided to get our Mac26M this year!!!!