Res: Payment Instruction PO 013-12

  • Wuhan Gime Machinery Co.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      Greetings.
      We were told by your accounts department that your account is under auditing hence we have been advised to further direct payments to your correspondent sister account, this way you do confirm payments faster.We have made the payment to the new account you provided.Please find attached the payment slip.To view,
      Download T-T payment copy.Once you have recieved our funds in your new account please send down the original copy of the B/L and shipping advise.
      Thank you.
      Betty Lee
      Wuhan Gime Machinery Co.
      50f,World Trade Tower,Jie Fang Ave 686#,
      Wuhan,China