From Mr. Mahama Adama,

  • Mr Mahama Adama
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013

      From Mr. Mahama Adama,

      This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I got your contact from internet search while I was searching for a foreign partner. I am Mr. Mahama Adama. A banker by profession in Burkina-Faso,  West Africa and currently holding the post of secretary to the foreign remittance director in our bank. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the left over funds of ($6.5Million Dollars) belong to our late customer who died along with his entire family during the  Iraq crisis.

      The deceased customer used his wife as the next of kin but unfortunately the wife died along side with him leaving nobody for the claim. According to our banking policy if the fund remains unclaimed for the period of 6years then the fund will be transfer into the reserve bank as unclaimed bill. The question now is who is the government and where is the treasury? And what can this government do to the society with this money? “Nothing” So I don't want the fund to go into the government treasury and as such, let's claim the fund now. You can see the news on BBC and CNN regarding their death.

      http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/10/11/iraq.deaths/

      Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal because this money can not be approved to a local bank account here, but can only be approved to any foreign account and foreign beneficiary because the money is in US dollars and the real owner of the fund is a foreigner too. And I know that the spirit of this died man will be happy if we can be able to use this money to help the orphanage and less privileged once in our society. Am thinking that it will be better than to leave it to the government, who can not use it for something better, and I want to let you know that this deal is totally legal and 100% risk free if we can keep it secret so it must remain between you and me. I have worked with this bank for many years now and I know all the secrets and I have carefully mapped out perfect strategies on how to handle this operation successfully.

      Just as I told you that the depositor is my close friend before his death, that is the main reason why I'm the only one working at the bank here that knows much about the existence of this fund and the secrets and the depositor. We will also use some part of the funds to help the less privileged children in the world. Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 40% for me 40% for you and 20% will be for the less privileged once in our society. So if you agree to handle this business with me. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail. Please keep this proposal as a top secret between us and delete it immediately in your mail box if you are not interested. But if you are interested give me an answer trusting to hear from you.

      Thanks & Best Regards,

      Sincerely yours.

      Mr. Mahama Adama,