Re: Water in bilge

  • Landis
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 5, 2013
      I apologize for posting in an old thread.
      I fixed mine by stuffing sponge material down the centerboard cable tube. When first noticed the bilge was full. I couldn't find a leak so figured it was comming from the ballast tank. Spent the rest of the trip sailing without ballast. Keeps one awake. Got ahold of the salesman after I got back and that is what he suggested. Fixed it.