Happy New Year and see what you're missing

  • Michael F
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      Tell me if you feel insignificant after trying to get into this inlet with a massive following sea!

      Next time you're in the area with your Mac 19, have fun.

      This is where the Coast Guard send captains for the serious training!!

      This video shows commercial fishing boats re-entering over the bar at the mouth of the

      Columbia River between Western Washington and Oregon. It is well known as one of the
      world's most dangerous and violent river re-entry points.

      CLICK HERE:

      http://www.youtube.com/embed/ByGSMmenPDM?rel=0
      <http://www.youtube.com/embed/ByGSMmenPDM?rel=0>