messages and members waiting for approval getting delayed

  • Michael F
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2012
      Not sure why but for some reason I have to keep checking back to approve messages and request for new membership. It eliminates the spam we were starting to receive but I apologize if there are any delays since Yahoo doesn't seem to send me notices most time that messages or memberships are pending. Hope everyone is having a good time sailing. Here in the Phoenix valley we're still having triple digit temperatures and I won't get much sailing for at least a few more weeks.