Re: Remove the Head

  • Paul Zimmer
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 20, 2012
      We use ours all the time.  I put a "wag bag" system in (5 gal bucket with snap-on toilet lid and gel-in-a-bag inside).  We don't try to crawl inside.  Just use it facing out (toward the center of the boat).  With the hatch down, the door swung open provides enough privacy.  Works great.

      We bought the M19 in large part because it could accommodate a toilet!

      Paul Zimmer