Re: Looking for Macgregor 19

  • arkadi
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9 1:17 PM
      Hi Mike.Can you describe your boat/trailer/motor condition and how much do you want for the "combo"?
      Arkadi

      --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, Mike Tyler <jmiketyler@...> wrote:

      > I have a m-19 in Detroit that will be for sale as soon as she comes out of winter storage. It's a bit from Toronto but doable. Drop me a note and we can chat about her.
      > Mike

    • majewski_marek
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30 8:38 PM
        --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, Mike Tyler <jmiketyler@...> wrote:

        > I have a m-19 in Detroit that will be for sale as soon as she comes out of winter storage. It's a bit from Toronto but doable. Drop me a note and we can chat about her.
        > Mike
        >Hi
        Tell me something about your boat, and price, pictures too. I'm interested in mac19 for a decent price. I live in illinois so, not that far. I'llbe waiting for the message,
        Thanks
        Mark
      • majewski_marek
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11, 2012