Re: Looking for Macgregor 19

  • Mike Tyler
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2012
      I have a m-19 in Detroit that will be for sale as soon as she comes out of winter storage. It's a bit from Toronto but doable. Drop me a note and we can chat about her.
      Mike
    • arkadi
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9 1:17 PM
        Hi Mike.Can you describe your boat/trailer/motor condition and how much do you want for the "combo"?
        Arkadi

        --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, Mike Tyler <jmiketyler@...> wrote:

        > I have a m-19 in Detroit that will be for sale as soon as she comes out of winter storage. It's a bit from Toronto but doable. Drop me a note and we can chat about her.
        > Mike

      • majewski_marek
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30 8:38 PM
          --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, Mike Tyler <jmiketyler@...> wrote:

          > I have a m-19 in Detroit that will be for sale as soon as she comes out of winter storage. It's a bit from Toronto but doable. Drop me a note and we can chat about her.
          > Mike
          >Hi
          Tell me something about your boat, and price, pictures too. I'm interested in mac19 for a decent price. I live in illinois so, not that far. I'llbe waiting for the message,
          Thanks
          Mark
        • majewski_marek
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 11, 2012