Looking for Macgregor 19

  • arkadi
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2012
      Hi everybody! I've been trying for a long time to find Macgregor 19 in Ontario. Does any body have any "tips"? Found in internet a couple in States,but they thousands kms from Toronto.I don't mind to consider another brand,but I need shoal draft,enclosed head-the must and I can't put in my slip in marina anything more than 20-21 ft in length.Thank you.
    • Mike Tyler
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25, 2012
        I have a m-19 in Detroit that will be for sale as soon as she comes out of winter storage. It's a bit from Toronto but doable. Drop me a note and we can chat about her.
        Mike
      • arkadi
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2012
          Hi Mike.Can you describe your boat/trailer/motor condition and how much do you want for the "combo"?
          Arkadi

          --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, Mike Tyler <jmiketyler@...> wrote:

          > I have a m-19 in Detroit that will be for sale as soon as she comes out of winter storage. It's a bit from Toronto but doable. Drop me a note and we can chat about her.
          > Mike

        • majewski_marek
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 30, 2012
            --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, Mike Tyler <jmiketyler@...> wrote:

            > I have a m-19 in Detroit that will be for sale as soon as she comes out of winter storage. It's a bit from Toronto but doable. Drop me a note and we can chat about her.
            > Mike
            >Hi
            Tell me something about your boat, and price, pictures too. I'm interested in mac19 for a decent price. I live in illinois so, not that far. I'llbe waiting for the message,
            Thanks
            Mark
          • majewski_marek
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 11, 2012