members approved + message approved + moderator wanted

  • Michael F
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      for some reason Yahoo doesn't notify me of members or messages awaiting approval so there's a delay until I check the group.

      If anyone feels ambitious and wants to become a moderator, either alone or jointly, let me know and we'll do it.

      Meanwhile I posted a photo of the Maltese Falcon Sailboat which may still be for sale, in case you think your Mac 19 is too small.

      On a voyage across the Atlantic it only averaged 12.5 mph, which is slower than a Mac 19 under power but faster than we can sail in anything less than a hurricane.

      They're only asking $136 million. Anyone interested?