Re: [macgregor19sailboats] Re: Where to get parts for my mac19

  • chaloner
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2011
      Hey guys have you tried Blue Water Yachts in Seattle, WA. Todd has a wide range of parts for Mac 19's at 800-688-8626.
      Good Luck,
      Barry

      On Sep 23, 2011, at 5:08 PM, dans wrote:

      Hello,

      Welcome,

      I've had my mac 19 for 6 years.

      This is the only m19 parts dealer I ever found and they have next to nothing. I bought a NOS CB cable off them but ir broke after a year so I swagged my own.

      I think I recall that Idasailer had rudders and centerboards.

      Try not to break anything.

      My front windows are pretty scratched, what did you use?

      ds