Mac 19 needs a new home...

  • n1sbsab
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2011
      Is it appropriate to put out a general notice here that I need to sell my Mac 19?

      Thanks,
      Steve
      Sequim, WA
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2011
        send details, price, photos.  Are you willing to deliver it or meet someone part way?

        Aside from our group, check the old file showing some of the many free places you can place ads plus check all the sail clubs in the area, both in US and Canada north of you. good luck, Northerners are putting boats away.  Down here in AZ it's finally getting cool enough for good sailing.    If all else fails put it on lots of the Craigs lists in any cities near water and Ebay as a last resort since they charge fees.  Mike