Re: cable actuated ballast valve mod part 3

  • dans
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2011
      Ha! Part of the "speeding" problem I think is with the sexy "mac 65" style window stripes. Harbormaster sees a 19 planing and they think it's twice the size it really is going twice as fast..

      Anyway I just has enough beer to draw a quick pic of the mod components and posted it for you and future mac owners.

      ds