Re: [macgregor19sailboats] Membership

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 12, 2011
      Bruce.  I know Christchurch got hit by that awful earthquake.  I hope all of your people are OK.

      Welcome to the M19 group.

      Ron (not the moderator)

      "I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."
      Lily Tomlin   Click here to visit the family web site...

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2011
        You sure you don't want to become the moderator Ron?  Fun except for all the sleeze emails I keep trying to screen out. Now if they were just photos of beautiful people on a Mac 19.....  I'm trying to recall if we even have any female members in our group.  Seems like all the Captains are male but at my age my memory fades..Mike

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12, 2011
          Mike,

          Hit me up next month.  I may go for it.  This month just has too much happening.

          Ron

          Message 4 of 5 , May 30, 2011
            sorry, just found your email and don't understand why I didn't get it earlier except my email is overloaded.  Are you enrolled yet?  If not, reapply.  Glad to have you as a member.  Mike