Mac 19 for sale in Scottsdale AZ

  • Michael F
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 8:14 AM
      In case he doesn't post it on our group. He's asking $7500 but negotiable or would consider some items in trade. Call him at:

      480-991-0678.

      Here's the listing site on Craigslist:

      http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/boa/1825634474.html

      Has a 40 hp motor, boat has had very little use and still looks new, has extra jib of very large size, etc. Believe it also has a gin pole mast raising set up.
      Mike Fortuna
      If someone wants to try it out on nearby lake and you're in need of assistance, he has a shoulder problem so I could come along on a demo cruise to help if needed.