Re: [macgregor19sailboats] macgregor 19 near Atlanta

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 7:59 PM
      Besides doing google searchs go to sailboatowners.com.  They have a list of owners by boat and state. Used to be able to contact the owners to see if they want to sell but I couldn't figure it out.  You can also check out Macgregor dealers near you.  Sometimes 1 19 owner will trade in for a 26.  Otherwise let nearby sailboat dealers you're looking. good luck.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25 9:03 PM
        Here is one on the west coast

        1992 Macgregor power sail boat, this boat looks like the M 26, the motor is a Yamaha 50HP with oil injection, power tilt and trim, the boat has a roller furling 150 with mylar sail , main, and a small jib, bimini top with windows, can sleep up to 4 , has a porta potti in a enclosed room, V berth and aft queen in the stern area , autopilot, full safety cable along entire length of boat, 2 corner rail seats, safety rail that runs the along the entire deck, has a water ballast, sink with hand pump, all led lighting, mast light, vhf radio, bilge pump with auto operation, am fm  radio with remote 4 speakers, dual batts with switch, shore power and charger,  mast lowering and raising system, swing keel, set up to sail single handed, single axle trailer with new tires, bearings, spare tire, very clean and in excellent condition,  reason for selling is I now own 26 X for more room, this boat is in perfect condition, stored under cover, Interested please e-mail .$9000