Re: Do you disconnect the fuel line on each trip? + pending messages

  • angelwilliams69
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2009
      In AZ if you let gas sit in the carbs for long, good chance of plugging the low speed jet and it's a nasty/expensive job cleaning/rebuilding them. Gas stabilizer may work and if you're in a colder climate the problem will be less. Can you put a quick disconnect at the tank end? Running all the fuel out of the carbs is a good idea if the engine will be sitting in the heat for awhile. I also take the old fuel out of the tanks and gradually add it to my cars. Even 2 cycle works fine in most cars when it's a minor % of the total.

      I just approved six messages but haven't seen them come online yet so if you sent one and don't see it soon, please try again. Mike