Motor position for sailing

  • Paul Russell Zimmer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 10:21 AM
      Now that I've figured out how to put the motor up all the way (although it might require a trip "over the side"), where SHOULD I have it while sailing? Is partial upright good enough?

      BTW, had God's Own sailing trip yesterday on Folsom Lake. We got a late start, so didn't have as much sailing time as we would have liked, but it made all the repairs I've done on the boat well worth it. What a wonderful feeling!

      Paul Zimmer