Re: Mac 19 parts??

  • lhenecke
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 8:42 PM
      No good news there I'm afraid... the best/only source of Mac parts that I am aware of is BWY (Blue Water Yachts) in Seattle, WA. I just made another order last Thursday and they confirmed that there is no source for replacement fiberglass parts like the main cabin hatch, fuel locker lids, etc. They do have some replacement parts in HDPE like rudders, CB and ballast tank hatches. Great source for almost everything else and they even can provide replacement windows for the foredeck. Their recommendation for fiberglass parts was have a local fiberglass shop repair or fabficate.