Mac 19 parts??

  • britrovers
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2009
      Anyone know of a MAC 19 junkyard or place where used parts can be purchased?

      I need a replacement main hatch cover and also the hatch cover above the fuel tank locker.

      email britrovers@... with any info

      Thanks
    • lhenecke
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2009
        No good news there I'm afraid... the best/only source of Mac parts that I am aware of is BWY (Blue Water Yachts) in Seattle, WA. I just made another order last Thursday and they confirmed that there is no source for replacement fiberglass parts like the main cabin hatch, fuel locker lids, etc. They do have some replacement parts in HDPE like rudders, CB and ballast tank hatches. Great source for almost everything else and they even can provide replacement windows for the foredeck. Their recommendation for fiberglass parts was have a local fiberglass shop repair or fabficate.