Mac 19 The Highlander 11, is for sale

  • John Shields
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2008
      You can see pic's of her in photo's on this site or go to photobucket
      look up my album "Maccutter19" & you can view this mac19 sailing on
      video, she is cutter rigged with a 4ft bowsprit & bow pulpit
      extension, mast extended to 28ft two sets of spreaders one set of
      jumper struts rigged to fly three head sails & spinnaker new Ida
      sailor rudders & new Mac Center board has 26m wheel steering pedestal
      dual rack & pinion steering all kinds of mods done to this boat after
      4 1/2 yrs I have moved up to a 26m newer alum trl 40hp zusi 4/stroke

      John
    • star747
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 11, 2010
        No, in the winter storage, waiting for spring.Sale .......
        > You can see pic's of her in photo's on this site or go to photobucket
        > look up my album "Maccutter19" & you can view this mac19 sailing on
        > video, she is cutter rigged with a 4ft bowsprit & bow  pulpit
        > extension, mast extended to 28ft two sets of spreaders one set of
        > jumper struts rigged to fly three head sails & spinnaker  new Ida
        > sailor  rudders & new Mac Center board has 26m wheel steering pedestal
        > dual rack & pinion steering all kinds of mods done to this boat after
        > 4 1/2 yrs I have moved up to a 26m newer alum trl 40hp zusi 4/stroke
        >
        > John

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            macgregor19sailboats-digest@yahoogroups.com
            macgregor19sailboats-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Mark Klein
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 11, 2010
          How much?
          Thanks,   Mark Klein    515 681-1759

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/macgregor1 9sailboats/ join

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 11, 2010
            Boat in Canada, Ontario........

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 12, 2010
              How much?

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 12, 2010
                $11.000CAD
                No, in the winter storage, waiting for spring.Sale .......
                > You can see pic's of her in photo's on this site or go to photobucket
                > look up my album "Maccutter19" & you can view this mac19 sailing on
                > video, she is cutter rigged with a 4ft bowsprit & bow  pulpit
                > extension, mast extended to 28ft two sets of spreaders one set of
                > jumper struts rigged to fly three head sails & spinnaker  new Ida
                > sailor  rudders & new Mac Center board has 26m wheel steering pedestal
                > dual rack & pinion steering all kinds of mods done to this boat after
                > 4 1/2 yrs I have moved up to a 26m newer alum trl 40hp zusi 4/stroke
                >
                > John

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                    http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/macgregor1 9sailboats/ join
                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                    macgregor19sailboat s-digest@ yahoogroups. com
                    macgregor19sailboat s-fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

                    http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

              • john shields
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 12, 2010
                  FYI  no she is still being stored inside and is still up for sale !