Fw: Mac 19 July 4th @ 15 knots

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2008
      Boat has CA registration numbers and came from a group in San Diego. Not familiar with a place there on the water with all those office buildings in the background but looks like they were having fun.

      Note: forwarded message attached.
    • sailhard1964
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2008
        Nice pic. It's a Mac 26x. See the single row of windows and wheel
        steering? Judging from the palm trees, I'd also guess it's in San
        Diego, somewhere on the intercoastal.

        --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, mike fortuna

        http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htm

        > > From: mike fortuna <fortunare@...>
        > > Date: July 7, 2008 12:22:37 PM GMT-07:00
        > > To: macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com
        > > Subject: Macgregor 10 4th of July at 15 Knots
        > >

        > > It sure looks like a 19 but the white rudders sticking up on the
        > > rear look like the 26x rudders. If you use the crew as a
        > > measurement, the hull length looks more like 19'. That's a BIG
        flag
        > > to fly from the mast but obviously it works. Not sure where it
        is,
        > > but the background looks like New York. Hope you're all enjoying
        the
        > > sailing. We have to get out EARLY to avoid the AZ heat but
        still
        > > having fun. Mike

      • r neher
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2008
          Appreciate the picture--no matter what! Surprised there wasn't a skier in tow as well.