Re: Bimini specs?

  • sailhard1964
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2008
      I got mine on ebay for 100.00..it fits fine, stinks for sailing
      though. Can't see the sails. I mounted it behind the genoa blocks,(
      see pics in my photo section) and it folded up, it can stow in the
      rear berth.

      here are the specs.

      34" H x 4' L x 73"-80" W 3-Bow Comp Ski Boat Bimini Top

      He's still got more.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/34-H-x-4-L-x-73-80-W-3-Bow-Comp-Ski-
      Boat-Bimini-
      Top_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ26451QQih
      Z018QQitemZ280144265839QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

      --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, mike fortuna