Re: [macgregor19sailboats] First Year Of The Mac 19

    Message 1 of 5 , May 23, 2008
      Justin,
      I just checked the Craigs list and found some other
      Macgregors but couldn't find yours. The search only
      went back to May 16 for some reason. I thought the
      Craigs ads lasted 45 days.

      How come you're selling it? good luck, Mike

      --- Justin Adrian <justin.adrian@...> wrote:

      > I have a 92' mac...it's for sale in seattle if you
      > are interested, check out
      > the seattle craigslist under "Minimac"
      > Justin
      >
      > On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 4:22 PM, mike fortuna
      > <angelwilliams69@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Does anyone in the group have a '92? thanks,
      > Mike
      > >
      > > --- Doug <Doug_Cox@...
      > <Doug_Cox%40telus.net>> wrote:
      > >
      > > > I believe the first production year of the 19
      > was
      > > > 1992.

    • Justin Adrian
      Message 2 of 5 , May 23, 2008

        Mike,

          Yeah I guess they expire ever so often, I reposted it this afternoon, it should be up now.  I am selling it because I have purchased a larger boat and the Mac 19 is too beautiful of a boat to be used as a lawn ornament.  J