Re: [macgregor19sailboats] Mac 19 for sale in Canada

    Message 1 of 3 , May 23 5:52 AM
      Alex,
      the way the US dollar is going, your price might be a
      real bargain. I wrote you separately saying I'd be in
      Toronto in about a week. If anyone in our group wants
      an outside opinion, I'd be glad to look at the boat.
      Send us some more photos and details and check our
      files section for the list of free places you can
      advertise plus check out Craigs list and it might even
      be worth putting on eBay, which has gotten greedy
      about fees these days but still has a huge market.
      There are several active Macgregor sailing groups on
      the net and some of those people might like to switch
      to a 19 from bigger, smaller, etc. Macs. good luck,
      Mike

      http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-SAILBOAT-MACGREGOR-19-
      > MOTOR-SAILER-W0QQAdIdZ52225507

    • Alex
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23 6:13 AM
        --- In macgregor19sailboats@yahoogroups.com, mike fortuna
        <angelwilliams69@...> wrote:

        > Alex,
        > the way the US dollar is going, your price might be a
        > real bargain. I wrote you separately saying I'd be in
        > Toronto in about a week. If anyone in our group wants
        > an outside opinion, I'd be glad to look at the boat.
        > Send us some more photos and details and check our
        > files section for the list of free places you can
        > advertise plus check out Craigs list and it might even
        > be worth putting on eBay, which has gotten greedy
        > about fees these days but still has a huge market.
        > There are several active Macgregor sailing groups on
        > the net and some of those people might like to switch
        > to a 19 from bigger, smaller, etc. Macs. good luck,
        > Mike
        > --- Alex <star747@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I have Mac 19 1994 year for sale, more detail info
        > > here
        > >
        > http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-SAILBOAT-MACGREGOR-
        19-
        > > MOTOR-SAILER-W0QQAdIdZ52225507

        All information on Toronto kijiji Ad ID: 52226378 Use search
        programm to find it